- Recruitment Drive: Riyadh Air, set to commence operations in mid-2025, initiates a robust recruitment campaign targeting various roles including cabin crew, pilots, engineers, and corporate positions.
- Global Reach: The airline plans recruitment events in Dubai, Paris, and Saudi Arabia, aiming to hire 300 cabin crew members by 2024, receiving a staggering 900,000 applications from over 200 nationalities.
- Economic Impact: Backed by the Saudi sovereign wealth fund, It anticipates creating 200,000 jobs by 2030, contributing significantly to Saudi Arabia’s economic diversification goals under Vision 2030.
- Dubai Airshow Presence: Participating in the Dubai Airshow, Riyadh Air is poised to announce a potential order of 100 Boeing 737 Max aircraft, unveiling their second livery and showcasing partnerships including a collaboration with Lucid Group for sustainable transportation.
- Call for Applicants: Interested individuals seeking to join Riyadh Air’s diverse team can explore career opportunities and apply through the airline’s official website as the company aims to shape the future of aviation.
Saudi Arabia’s Riyadh Air, scheduled to take flight in mid-2025, has announced an extensive recruitment initiative aimed at hiring hundreds of employees across diverse roles. A recruitment drive is set to take place in Dubai among other global locations.
Peter Bellew, the Chief Operating Officer of Riyadh Air, stated,
“We are actively hiring for various positions including cabin crew, pilots, engineers, maintenance staff, and roles within corporate functions. Recruitment events will be conducted in Dubai, Paris, and Saudi Arabia in the final quarter of this year.”
Riyadh Air Recruitment Drive Details:
- Positions: Cabin crew, pilots, engineers, maintenance, and corporate roles.
- Target: 300 cabin crew members to be recruited by end of 2024, with initial hires expected in the first quarter of 2024.
- Application Statistics: Over 900,000 applications have been received since the airline’s announcement, demonstrating global interest with 52% of applicants being women from over 200 nationalities.
Employment and Vision 2030 Goals:
Riyadh Air, backed by the Saudi sovereign wealth fund Public Investment Fund (PIF), anticipates generating approximately 200,000 direct and indirect jobs by 2030. The airline aims to operate to over 100 destinations by 2030, contributing significantly to Saudi Arabia’s economic diversification efforts and supporting Vision 2030 objectives.
Dubai Airshow Participation:
Riyadh Air will participate in the Dubai Airshow from November 13 to 17, where exciting announcements are expected. Reports suggest a potential order of 100 Boeing 737 Max aircraft during the event.
Bellew also highlighted the unveiling of Riyadh Air’s second livery and anticipated announcements regarding partnerships, including one with luxury electric vehicle manufacturer Lucid Group for sustainable transportation.
Reading Suggestion: Dining & Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Prospective applicants interested in joining Riyadh Air are encouraged to explore opportunities and apply through the airline’s official website.