- UAE gears up for New Year Eve 2024 fireworks displays in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Ras Al Khaimah, promising unprecedented spectacles for revelers.
- Burj Khalifa’s grand display, featuring 325 firing positions and 15,682 pyrotechnic elements, is anticipated to surpass previous years. Ras Al Khaimah’s Al Marjan Island plans to introduce novel choreography elements and techniques, setting the stage for unique celebrations.
- Demand surges as Burj Park’s NYE tickets, providing unobstructed views of Burj Khalifa’s fireworks, sold out at Dh300 per person (Dh150 for children), marking the first paid entry for this location on NYE.
- Exclusive packages at Dubai Opera offer premium dining and entertainment experiences, attracting attendees with prices ranging from Dh2,000 to Dh3,250 per person.
- Yas Island and other Abu Dhabi venues provide packages between Dh300 to Dh450, presenting meal packages coupled with live entertainment and prime fireworks views.
- With staycations starting from Dh2,000 onwards for the NYE weekend and Monday, January 1, being a public holiday, residents can indulge in a long celebratory weekend.
- Amid COP28’s influence, hotels, restaurants, and holiday homes are almost fully booked, resulting in limited availability for accommodations and dining across the country.
- Residents and tourists alike eagerly secure their spots, foreseeing an unforgettable start to 2024 amidst grand celebrations and dazzling fireworks.
New Year Eve 2024 Fireworks Preparations:
As the countdown to New Year Eve 2024 fireworks begins, anticipation for the UAE’s extravagant fireworks displays in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Ras Al Khaimah is mounting. With tickets already sold out for prime locations, including Burj Park overlooking Burj Khalifa, residents and visitors are preparing for unparalleled spectacles to welcome the New Year.
Reading Suggestion: Dubai Covent Garden Market launches “Happening at the Harbour”
Fireworks Key Details:
Burj Khalifa & Al Marjan Island:
Burj Khalifa’s fireworks extravaganza promises to be larger than ever, boasting 325 firing positions and 15,682 pyrotechnic elements. Meanwhile, Ras Al Khaimah’s Al Marjan Island is set to introduce innovative choreography elements and techniques never witnessed before.
Tickets for Burj Park, offering uninterrupted views of the Burj Khalifa fireworks, were sold at Dh300 per person (Dh150 for children), marking the first time entrance fees have been charged for this location on NYE.
Packages at various venues, such as Dubai Opera, offer exclusive dinner and entertainment experiences priced between Dh2,000 to Dh3,250 per person, catering to those seeking premium views and entertainment.
WATCH FIREWORKS IN DUBAI
• Al Seef
• Atlantis The Palm
• Dubai Parks and Resorts
• Global Village
• The Beach, JBR
• Emirates Golf Club
Is the cost really Dh15,000 per person for dinner and fireworks?
Numerous packages commonly include dinner and beverages, while higher-tier options offer premium enhancements at increased rates. Opting for a superior vantage point to view the displays significantly escalates prices by thousands. For instance, one restaurant offers exclusive fireworks views, complimentary bubbly, and appetizers for Dh15,000 per person.
Another dining venue boasts live entertainment, a sumptuous 13-course set menu, and seating choices at Dh5,000 (indoors) or Dh7,000 (terrace). Aura Skypool offers a variety of sky-high views at prices ranging from Dh2,500 to Dh10,000 per person, featuring vistas of Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, the city skyline, or the Palm.
These sought-after deals are selling rapidly. An outdoor package culminating in fireworks at Dubai’s Emirates Golf Club, priced at over Dh1,100 per adult, is already sold out three weeks before the event. Additionally, a boat ride on December 31, priced at Dh699 per person, guarantees views of all three fireworks displays – Burj Khalifa, Atlantis The Palm, and Burj Al Arab – while onboard, including complimentary water and juice.
Abu Dhabi’s Offerings:
Abu Dhabi’s venues on Yas Island and other key locations also offer packages ranging from Dh300 to Dh450, presenting meal packages with live entertainment and a view of the fireworks.
WATCH FIREWORKS IN ABU DHABI
• Al Maryah Island
• Yas Island
• Emirates Palace (access for paid guests)
• Sheikh Zayed Festival
Staycations & Long Weekend:
Staycations starting from Dh2,000 onwards for the New Year’s Eve weekend cater to residents, with Monday, January 1, being a public holiday.
Amidst preparations for the festive season, hotels, restaurants, and holiday homes are near full capacity, influenced by the concurrent COP28 event, leaving limited availability for accommodation and dining across the country.
Reading Suggestion: COP28 Uniting the World Against Climate Change in Dubai
The approaching New Year’s Eve promises a grand celebration, with residents and tourists eagerly securing their spots for what is anticipated to be an unforgettable start to 2024.