- UAE Football fans ; Dubai Police issue a stern warning to them as the UAE professional football league commences.
- Fans face fines of up to Dh30,000 for resorting to violence during matches, in accordance with federal law.
- A comprehensive campaign coincides with the opening of the Adnoc Pro League.
- Major-General Rashid Khalifa Al Falasi outlines four essential rules for fans to follow.
- Lt.-Col. Abdullah Tarsh Al Amimi clarifies the penalties, emphasizing adherence to the rules.
- Major-General Abdullah Ali Al Ghaithi stresses the importance of fan cooperation for safety and security.
- Dubai Police remain dedicated to upholding the UAE’s tradition of safe and well-organized sporting events.
UAE Football League Kicks Off with Stricter Fan Guidelines: Up to Dh30,000 Fine for Violations. As the highly anticipated UAE professional football league begins, Dubai Police issue a stern reminder to all fans: strict adherence to the rules is non-negotiable. The police have invoked federal law and cautioned that individuals resorting to violence during matches could face fines of up to Dh30,000.
This announcement comes in conjunction with the launch of a comprehensive campaign ahead of the Adnoc Pro League’s opening match, slated for today, August 18.
Link for guidelines Detail: https://www.uaeproleague.ae/pages/en/regulations
Guidelines For UAE Football League
Laid Out by Major-General Rashid Khalifa Al Falasi
- Entry into the playing field or designated sports event area without proper permission is strictly prohibited.
- Possession or use of prohibited or hazardous substances, particularly fireworks, is strictly forbidden.
- Carrying of weapons is strictly disallowed.
- Fans are required to occupy only the designated seating areas.
Clear Penalties and Fines
Outlined by Lt.-Col. Abdullah Tarsh Al Amimi; Violating the aforementioned rules may result in the following consequences:
- A fine ranging from Dh5,000 to Dh30,000 and/or imprisonment for one to three months.
- Committing, participating in, inciting, or attempting acts of violence can lead to fines between Dh10,000 and Dh30,000 and/or imprisonment.
- Same penalties apply for hurling substances or liquids of any nature, using insulting language (spoken or written), making insulting gestures, or making racist statements or exploiting the stadium for political purposes.
Safety and Integrity Remain Paramount
Major-General Abdullah Ali Al Ghaithi, Assistant Commander-in-Chief for Operations, emphasized the importance of fan compliance. He urged spectators to strictly adhere to the guidelines while entering and exiting the stadiums. The Dubai Police remain steadfast in their commitment to ensuring the highest safety and security standards for sporting events, maintaining the UAE’s strong tradition of well-organized and safe gatherings.
For a vibrant and harmonious sporting environment, it is imperative that fans, players, and officials collaborate in upholding these guidelines.