- Dubai Airports the world’s busiest airport, is targeting fresh graduates to bolster its workforce in line with the booming aviation industry in the UAE.
- Quality over quantity is the recruitment strategy, focusing on providing valuable experience to young talent joining the sector.
- The airport has achieved an Emiratisation rate of 34%, with an ambitious goal of maintaining a 70% Emiratisation rate at the executive level.
- The 18-month graduate training program spans various departments, promoting comprehensive understanding and engagement.
- Dubai Airports involves youth in diverse projects, fostering innovation and employee retention in a rapidly growing sector.
- The UAE’s aviation industry is experiencing high demand for professionals, leading to increased enrollment in aviation courses.
- The industry’s shift towards young talent aligns with innovative thinking and the growing importance of technological advancements.
- This approach reflects the airport’s commitment to sustaining its growth trajectory while providing opportunities for the UAE’s youth.
Dubai Airports Expeansion
Dubai Airports is gearing up to expand its workforce by focusing on fresh graduates. As the UAE’s aviation sector continues to grow, the world’s busiest airport is prioritizing quality over quantity in its recruitment strategy.
- Quality Over Quantity: With 1,700 employees, Dubai Airports is shifting its recruitment focus to quality rather than sheer numbers. The goal is to attract young talent and prioritize their experience.
- Emiratisation Efforts: The airport has achieved an Emiratisation rate of 34% and aims to maintain a strong executive level with 70% Emiratisation.
- Experience-Focused Approach: Dubai Airports emphasizes experience-driven training, particularly through an 18-month graduate program. This approach aims to retain and engage young professionals in various departments.
- Youth Engagement: The airport involves youth in various projects, from cyber security to engineering and finance, fostering innovation and employee retention.
- Industry Demand: The aviation industry in the UAE is witnessing high demand for professionals, leading to an increased number of students enrolling in aviation courses.
- Shift Towards Young Talent: The industry is increasingly valuing young professionals due to their innovative thinking and technological acumen.
With the aviation sector on the rise in the UAE, Dubai Airports’ focus on fresh graduates and youth engagement reflects a forward-thinking approach to meet industry demands and continue its growth trajectory.