- Pakistani carrier Serene Air offers up to 100kg baggage allowance for Dubai flights
- Economy class passengers allowed 70kg with a maximum of 3 check-in baggage pieces
- Serene Plus (business class) passengers can carry up to 100kg with 4 pieces of luggage
- Baggage allowance available on Airbus 330-200
- Campaign applicable for UAE residents flying to Lahore and Islamabad
- Dubai-Pakistan route one of the busiest, serving 1.7 million Pakistanis in the UAE
- Serene Air also offers 60kg baggage allowance for Sharjah to Lahore and Islamabad flights
- Airline conducting walk-in interviews for expanding its cabin crew team in Lahore and Karachi
Pakistani carrier Serene Air has introduced an enticing offer for passengers flying from Dubai to Lahore and Islamabad. Under the campaign titled ‘Bring All That You Can For Your Family and Friends’, Serene Air is granting a generous baggage allowance of up to 100kg for travellers.
Economy class passengers are permitted to carry 70kg with a maximum of 3 pieces of check-in baggage, while those flying in Serene Plus (business class) can enjoy an impressive 100kg allowance, with a maximum of 4 pieces of luggage, each weighing no more than 32kg.
Reading Suggestion: Etihad Airways announces A380 operations to London
The airline has specified that this exceptional facility is available on its Airbus 330-200. However, the campaign is set to conclude on July 31, making it a limited-time opportunity for UAE residents planning trips to Lahore and Islamabad.
Dubai-Pakistan route remains one of the busiest, as the UAE is home to approximately 1.7 million Pakistanis, with a significant majority residing in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Pakistani citizens constitute the second-largest community in the UAE.
Moreover, Serene Air is extending this attractive offer to passengers traveling from Sharjah to Lahore and Islamabad as well, until the end of this month.
In addition to enhancing passenger services, the airline is also actively expanding its cabin crew team. To achieve this, Serene Air will be conducting walk-in interviews for prospective crew members on August 3 in Lahore and August 8 in Karachi.
The minimum age requirement for applicants is 26 years, and proficiency in English and Urdu is essential.
It is noteworthy that Pakistan has recently abolished the requirement of presenting a Covid-19 vaccine certificate upon arrival for all passengers, further easing travel procedures.
Stay updated with the latest news and travel deals on our website.