- Dubai’s 3-month permit for visiting medical professionals initiative aims to meet the demand for healthcare professionals and access specialized medical expertise effectively.
- The temporary permit provides flexibility for visiting medical professionals, allowing them to work in Dubai’s healthcare sector for a limited duration.
- Healthcare facilities in Dubai can apply for the permit through the electronic system ‘Sheryan,’ facilitating a streamlined process.
- The permit, valid for up to 3 months, enables professionals to acquaint themselves with local regulations and standards during their tenure.
- Dr. Marwan Al Mulla emphasizes the necessity of meeting specific requirements for obtaining a professional license. Dr. Mohaymen Abdelghany and Akbar Moideen Thumbay commend the initiative for its contribution to crisis management, specialized interventions, and enhanced healthcare services in Dubai.
3-Month Permit for Visiting Medical Professionals:
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has unveiled a new initiative that 3-month permit for visiting medical professionals at the ongoing Arab Health Congress 2024. In a bid to address the demand for healthcare professionals and access specialized medical expertise and this initiative allowing them to work in the UAE temporarily.
The initiative aims to equip local healthcare facilities with the necessary manpower to handle emergencies, disasters, and crises effectively.
Reading Suggestion: UAE Pakistan Medical Centre Offers Free Treatment to Thousands of Residents
Reading Suggestion: Hamda Taryam Remarkable Journey UAE’s Inspirational Racer & Netflix Star
The temporary permit offers flexibility for visiting medical professionals and enables healthcare facilities in Dubai to fulfill their demand for specialized expertise.
How to apply for 3-Month Permit for Visiting Medical Professionals?
Healthcare facilities in Dubai are required to apply for the permit through the electronic system ‘Sheryan.’ Non-UAE resident professionals cannot directly apply for the service.
The permit, once acquired, is valid for up to 3 months, providing ample time for professionals to familiarize themselves with local regulations and standards.
Dr. Marwan Al Mulla:
CEO of the DHA’s Health Regulation Sector, emphasizes that securing the permit does not guarantee obtaining a professional license in the same field later on. Attaining a professional license is subject to meeting specific requirements outlined in the Unified Professional Qualification Guide.
Dr. Mohaymen Abdelghany:
Vice President at Fakeeh Care and CEO at Fakeeh University Hospital – Dubai, lauds the initiative for its contribution to enhancing the healthcare system, particularly in crisis management and specialized interventions.
Akbar Moideen Thumbay:
Vice President at Thumbay Healthcare, highlights the benefits of collaborating with visiting medical experts, including improved patient care, enhanced diagnostic processes, and enriched clinical training opportunities for the next generation of healthcare professionals.
Reading Suggestion: Complete List of Dubai Postal Codes
Reading Suggestion: Complete List of UAE Zip Codes [Updated]
The introduction of the three-month permit marks a significant step in bolstering Dubai’s healthcare system and positioning the UAE as a hub for high-quality medical services.