- Dubai authorities have arrested suspects involved in an illegal immigration network following a three-month investigation by GDRFA Dubai.
- The international criminal group, comprising individuals from various nationalities, was apprehended within a week of intensive tracking by authorities.
- The group issued forged documents for specific European countries, detected by GDRFA Dubai’s advanced technology.
- Continuous surveillance and data analysis led to the identification of suspects and their involvement in illegal activities, resulting in their arrest.
- The criminal network, composed of individuals from diverse nationalities, operated in an organized hierarchy and communicated with victims through social media.
- GDRFA Dubai encourages residents and citizens to report any suspicious activities impacting national security through dedicated channels provided by the Al Ameen service and the 24/7 toll-free call center.
Dubai Authorities Crack Down Illegal Immigration Network
Dubai authorities have successfully apprehended suspects involved in an illegal immigration network, culminating a three-month investigation. Officials from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA Dubai) revealed that the international criminal group, comprising individuals of various nationalities, was arrested within a week of intensive tracking.
Immigration Scam: GDRFA Dubai Probes Forged Document Racket
The group’s illegal immigration operation involved issuing forged documents intended for specific European countries. GDRFA Dubai emphasized their utilization of advanced technology to detect such falsified documents and is currently assessing the extent of forged document issuance by the group.
Employing Data Analysis and Investigative Operations
The department identified several suspects. Continuous surveillance on these individuals revealed their involvement in suspicious activities linked to illegal immigration operations. The vigilant monitoring facilitated the arrest and subsequent referral of the suspects to the judiciary.
Comprising individuals from diverse nationalities, the criminal network intended to establish the UAE as its operational center but was thwarted by the authorities’ watchfulness.
Reading Suggestion: Step by Step Guide to Extend Your Dubai Jobseeker Visa
Dubai Authorities Issue Vigilance Call
Highlighting the organized nature of the network, GDRFA Dubai noted their structured hierarchy and use of social media platforms to communicate with victims. Additionally, the department urged all community members, whether residents or citizens, to report any suspicious activities affecting the country’s security to competent authorities through various channels provided by the Al Ameen service (800444), the 04.gov.ae website, or the 24/7 toll-free call center 8005111.