- Dubai drivers can remove black points from their driving licenses on Accident-Free Day.
- The initiative encourages responsible driving practices and commemorates safer road behaviors.
- To benefit from the offer, drivers must abstain from traffic violations and accidents and sign a pledge on the Ministry of Interior website.
- Brig. General Engineer Hussain Ahmed Al Harthy emphasizes the significance of the announcement in promoting traffic safety awareness.
- Dubai fines and black points are issued for various violations, including improper parking, not wearing seatbelts, and using mobile phones while driving.
- The initiative aligns with Dubai’s commitment to enhancing road safety and encouraging responsible driving habits.
Black Points on Diving License
Dubai drivers have the opportunity to remove black points from their driving licenses, in a bid to encourage safer driving practices and commemorate Accident-Free Day. The initiative allows drivers to eliminate up to four black points from their record if they abstain from committing traffic violations or being involved in accidents.
Currently, drivers in the UAE can retain their driving licenses with up to 23 black points. This opportunity presents a valuable chance for those who have accumulated black points to enhance their driving records.
Remove Black Points
To avail the deduction, drivers are required to sign a pledge on the Ministry of Interior website. This marks a step toward promoting traffic safety awareness and responsible driving habits.
Brig. General Engineer Hussain Ahmed Al Harthy, Chair of the Federal Traffic Council, remarked,
“The announcement serves as both encouragement and a reminder of the day’s significance in promoting traffic safety and awareness.”
In Dubai, black points and fines are issued for various violations, including:
- Failure to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead: Dhs400 fine and four black points.
- Neglecting to yield to pedestrians at crosswalks: Dh500 fine and six black points.
- Not wearing a seatbelt: Dhs400 fine and four black points.
- Using mobile phones while driving: Dhs800 fine and four black points.
- Failing to give way to emergency vehicles and official convoys: Dhs1,000 fine and six black points.
- Abrupt swerving on the road: Dh1,000 fine and four black points.
- Disobeying a school bus stop sign: Dh1,000 fine and 10 black points.
- Improper parking: Dhs500 fine.
- Blocking fire hydrants or spaces designated for people of determination: Dhs1,000 fine and six black points.
- Having children under 10 or under 145cm in height in the front passenger seat: Dhs400.
This initiative aligns with Dubai’s ongoing efforts to enhance road safety and encourage responsible driving behaviors. Drivers are reminded of the significance of observing traffic rules and contributing to accident-free roads.
Via Visit website: https://login.moi.gov.ae/