- Dubai Taxi Corporation (DTC), under the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), is conducting walk-in interviews for various job positions.
- Job openings include limousine drivers, school bus drivers, and bus supervisors/attendants, irrespective of nationality.
- Limousine drivers can earn over Dh7,000 monthly, while school bus drivers are offered a salary of Dh2,700.
- Female candidates aged 23 to 45 are sought for bus supervisor/attendant roles, with a competitive monthly salary of Dh1,500 to Dh1,800.
- DTC’s recognition of outstanding drivers and its expansion of services to government schools highlight its commitment to excellence.
- Walk-in interviews will take place on August 11, 2023, at Privilege Labour Recruitment Office M-11, Abu Hail Centre.
Dubai Taxi Corporation
Dubai Taxi Corporation (DTC), a subsidiary of the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), is set to conduct walk-in interviews to recruit qualified individuals for various positions, including limousine drivers, school bus drivers, and bus supervisors/attendants, regardless of nationality.
The positions come with attractive monthly incomes, with limousine drivers expected to earn over Dh7,000. Applicants for this role must possess at least two years of driving experience and a valid driving license from their home country, UAE, or GCC.
Reading Suggestion: Dubai to Sharjah in 12 minutes: New $102M RTA project launched
Eligibility Criteria and Salary
Candidates interested in school bus driver positions will receive a salary of Dh2,700. Eligible applicants should be aged between 23 to 45 years and hold a UAE driving license (heavy vehicle No. 6).
For the role of bus supervisors/attendants, Dubai Taxi is specifically seeking female candidates between the ages of 23 to 45 years. Those selected will receive a competitive monthly salary ranging from Dh1,500 to Dh1,800, along with associated benefits.
Rewarding Excellence in Taxi Drivers
Dubai Taxi Corporation has been proactive in recognizing and rewarding outstanding drivers. In April, the company honored 10 drivers who had achieved remarkable trip numbers through the ‘DTC App’ in 2022, showcasing their commitment to excellence.
Furthermore, Dubai Taxi Corporation has extended its services to more than 20,000 students across 58 government schools through its school bus application, as part of its ongoing expansion strategy.
How to apply?
Aspiring candidates can attend walk-in interviews on Friday, August 11, from 7 am to 11 am at Privilege Labour Recruitment Office M-11, Abu Hail Centre. This presents a unique opportunity for individuals seeking a promising career with Dubai Taxi Corporation.