- Ryan Aldrin, 36, and his wife Kerri, purchased a four-bedroom villa in Whispering Pines, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai, after renting for 10 years.
- The villa features four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a maid’s room, and a spacious garden with a pool.
- They made the decision to buy during the pandemic, convinced of Dubai’s stability and growth potential.
- The property offers access to golf courses, pools, gyms, and various amenities in the Jumeirah Golf Estates community.
- Aldrin and his family plan to hold onto the property and potentially rent it out for retirement funds while looking to invest in other properties in Dubai’s real estate market.
And his wife Kerri have achieved their dream of owning a home in Dubai after a decade of renting. The couple, who moved to Dubai from the UK in 2012, recently purchased a stunning four-bedroom villa with a pool in the prestigious Jumeirah Golf Estates community.
After renting for ten years and spending approximately Dh1 million on rent, they decided it was time to make a long-term investment in Dubai’s real estate market. The pandemic provided the opportunity to reevaluate their living situation, and they opted to buy the property in Whispering Pines, Jumeirah Golf Estates, in 2020.
What does your villa have?
The villa boasts four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and a maid’s room with an en suite. Its well-established wraparound garden adds to the serene ambiance of the place. A standout feature is the large square pool, making it a perfect fit for the family’s needs.
What made you buy your own property?
Ryan Aldrin, a senior director of technology at Huda Beauty, expressed his confidence in Dubai as a global hub and a place they wanted to call home for the long term. The couple negotiated a Dh400,000 discount on the listing price and made the purchase at a time when the market was promising.
Why choose this area?
Jumeirah Golf Estates offered the perfect location, with its beautiful surroundings and quality of homes. The community’s golf courses, pools, gym, and other amenities create a comfortable and sociable environment for families. The access to a golf buggy is a unique perk that adds to the allure of the community.
Looking ahead, the Aldrins plan to stay in their beloved villa for as long as possible. They aim to pay off the mortgage and rent it out in the future for retirement funds. Additionally, they are considering further investments in Dubai’s real estate market, showing their bullish outlook for the city’s future growth.
However, Ryan Aldrin also acknowledges the current high house prices and interest rates in Dubai’s real estate market, urging caution for potential buyers to avoid overextending themselves financially. Despite this, the Aldrins remain optimistic about their decision to become proud homeowners in Dubai.