- Returning to UAE ; Dubai Airports anticipates over half a million passengers during August 26 and 27, making preparation vital for smooth travel.
- Use dedicated children’s passport control counters in Terminals 1 and 2 for hassle-free processing.
- Smart Gates, employing advanced recognition technology, expedite passport control, available for eligible passengers.
- Ease traffic congestion by utilizing the Dubai Metro, stationed at Terminals 1 and 3.
- Opt for parking in designated areas; Terminal 1, Terminal 2, and Terminal 3 offer both premium and economy parking options.
- Taxi options are varied: RTA airport taxis start at Dh25, private taxis have separate lanes, and limo services are available.
- Expertly curated travel advice to ensure a seamless journey back to the UAE after a summer break.
Returning to UAE
Returning to UAE ; as half a million travelers are expected to pass through Dubai Airports on August 26 and 27, here are five savvy tips to navigate the bustling airport smoothly and avoid any travel hiccups.
Children’s Passport Control:
If you’re flying with kids aged 4 to 12, take advantage of dedicated passport control counters for children at Terminal 1 and 2. Let them have fun stamping their own passports.
Reading Suggestion: Dubai Airports Announces Jobs For Fresh Graduates for Expansion in Workforce
Smart Gates for Swift Passport Control:
Speed up your passage through passport control using Smart Gates. These gates utilize facial and iris recognition technology, skipping the need for exit stamps. Make sure you’re eligible – registered passengers above 1.2 meters, including UAE citizens, residents, and more, can use Smart Gates.
Dodge traffic by hopping on the Dubai Metro, stationed at Terminals 1 and 3. Remember to carry your nol card and stick to baggage limits: one large and one small suitcase per passenger.
If you’re being picked up, guide your friends and family to parking areas, as the Arrivals terminal entrances are reserved for authorized vehicles. Terminal 1 and 3 offer premium and economy parking options, while Terminal 2 provides both premium and economy options as well.
After collecting your bags, follow taxi signs for quick rides. RTA airport taxis begin at Dh25. If you prefer private taxis like Careem or Uber, separate lanes are available. Limo service from Dubai Taxi Corporation is also an option, starting at Dh25, with the fare at Dh3.67 per kilometer.
Safe travels! ✈️