- iPhone 15 Pro unveils spatial video capture, allowing users to record moments in three dimensions.
- Users can relive these spatial videos on Apple Vision Pro, set to launch early next year.
- Enabling spatial video capture in settings and using the Camera app in landscape mode makes capturing 3D videos effortless.
- Videos are saved in high-quality 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second, offering vivid and detailed spatial memories.
- Spatial videos can be stored in a dedicated Spatial album in the Photos app and easily shared across devices through iCloud.
- Witness spatial videos at life-size scale with vibrant colors and spectacular detail, offering an immersive journey back to cherished moments.
- Spatial video capture arrives ahead of the Apple Vision Pro debut, allowing users to start capturing and reliving moments immediately.
What is iPhone 15 Pro Spatial Video?
Apple has announced a groundbreaking feature for iPhone 15 Pro unveils spatial video capture and in iPhone15 Pro Max as well. This feature allows users to record moments in three dimensions, creating memories with remarkable depth.
Reading Suggestion: Apple Takes on ChatGPT with Its Own AI Chatbot, “Apple GPT”
What does spatial mean in iPhone?
Spatial Audio in the FaceTime app makes it sound like your friends are in the room with you. Their voices are spread out and sound like they’re coming from the direction in which each person is positioned on the screen.
iPhone 15 Pro Unveils Spatial Videos for Apple Vision Pro
With the upcoming iOS 17.2 update, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max users will gain the ability to capture spatial videos, which offer a new way to relive life’s special moments. These videos can be viewed on Apple Vision Pro, set to launch early next year.
iPhone 15 Pro: Unprecedented Camera Quality
“iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max feature the most powerful camera systems we’ve ever developed, including the best video quality in any smartphone,”
said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.
How do I take spatial video on my iPhone?
Enabling spatial video capture on these iPhones is simple: users can enable it in Settings and then use the Camera app to record in landscape orientation. The advanced Main and Ultra Wide cameras work together to capture spatial videos in 1080p at 30 frames per second.
File Saving of Spatial Video
To capture these videos, users can tap the spatial video icon in the Camera app while recording in landscape mode. The resulting videos are saved as a single file, offering a new level of depth to cherished memories.
Experience and Share Spatial Videos on iPhone 15 Pro
Users can watch and share spatial videos like regular videos. They will be stored in a dedicated Spatial album in the Photos app and can be synced across devices via iCloud.
Apple Vision Pro Experience
The real magic happens when viewing spatial videos on Apple Vision Pro. These videos can be experienced in a life-size scale with vibrant colors and impressive detail, transporting users back to those special moments.
Spatial video capture on iPhone arrives before the release of Apple Vision Pro, ensuring users can begin capturing and reliving cherished moments with family and friends right from the start.