- An Emirati man from Dubai has transformed the life of a young Indian expat girl, Zareen Chougulay, who faced discontinuing her studies due to financial constraints after her father’s death in 2020.
- The Emirati, moved by a Gulf News report, anonymously supported Zareen’s education in India, enabling her to complete her studies and secure a job as a Guest Service Associate at a prestigious five-star hotel in New Delhi.
- Zareen expressed profound gratitude for the unexpected help that came at a critical time in their lives, enabling her to stand on her own feet and help her family.
- Reflecting on the UAE’s culture of compassion, Zareen shared her observations of people’s quick willingness to help others during her growing up years in the UAE.
- The Emirati benefactor stressed that the act of helping others is a way to express gratitude for the blessings we receive in life and to make a positive difference in the world.
- This heartwarming story underscores the UAE’s commitment to fostering a culture of support, compassion, and empathy within its community.
From Discontinuation to Graduation: Zareen’s Journey
In a heartwarming tale of compassion and generosity, an Emirati man from Dubai has changed the course of a young Indian expat’s life. Zareen Chougulay, a 23-year-old who lost her father in 2020, faced the heart-wrenching choice of discontinuing her studies due to financial constraints. However, her life took a remarkable turn when an anonymous Emirati, stepped in to support her education in India.
Zareen, once a student at St Mary’s School in Dubai, recently graduated and secured a job as a Guest Service Associate at a prestigious five-star hotel in New Delhi. She expressed her deep gratitude, saying,
“My mother and I are eternally grateful to this noble soul. I am in a position to take control of my life, stand on my own feet and help my mother today because of the help we received back then.”
Reading Suggestion: Dominates Luxury Watch Dealer, Dubai-Born Trailblazer 25-Year-Old Shatters Norms
Anonymous Emirati Hero: A Lifelong Impact
The Emirati benefactor, who wished to remain anonymous, read about Zareen’s father’s struggles and the family’s challenges in a Gulf News article published in 2020. Despite the father’s passing and the family’s financial hardships, the Emirati decided to support Zareen’s education, enrolling her in a Bachelors of Science and Hospitality Studies program at a Mumbai college.
Education and Empowerment: Transforming Lives
Zareen successfully completed the three-year program in May 2023 and landed a job. Overwhelmed by the Emirati’s kindness, she stated, “I shudder to think where we would have been had it not been for the help we received at the time we did. Like they say, when one door shuts, another opens and good things come in good time.”
UAE’s Culture of Compassion and Assistance
This heartening story not only showcases the transformative power of timely assistance but also highlights the culture of compassion and empathy in the UAE. The Emirati man’s selfless act reflects the ethos of helping others that is deeply embedded in the community. As Zareen aptly put it,
“Through my growing up years in the UAE, I would see how people were quick to reach out to others.”
The Emirati emphasized that the act of helping others is driven by a sense of gratitude and a recognition of the blessings we receive in life. He stated,
“When we are born, we are never given an a la carte menu. Each one of us could be anyone, anywhere. The only thing we earn over time are the blessings of God which can be used to help others. It’s a sign of gratitude.”
This heartwarming story not only reflects the individual’s generosity but also resonates with the UAE’s commitment to creating a culture of support and care for those in need.