- Elon Musk announces fight against Mark Zuckerberg will be live streamed on X.
- All proceeds from the fight to be donated to a veterans’ charity.
- Proposed location: UFC Apex in Nevada; Date yet to be confirmed.
- Musk and Zuckerberg engage in playful banter on social media, culminating in the challenge.
- Training partners include UFC champions and legendary fighters.
- UFC President Dana White confirms both billionaires are fully committed to the event.
- Heralded as a potential record-breaking fight with immense charitable contributions.
- A unique blend of tech rivalry, sportsmanship, and philanthropy awaits the world’s gaze.
Elon Musk announces fight against Mark Zuckerberg will be live streamed on X, tech moguls Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg are set to face off in a mixed martial arts (MMA) cage match. Musk, the mastermind behind Tesla and other ventures, shared that all proceeds from the much-anticipated fight will be directed towards a charitable cause benefiting veterans.
Although a specific date for the showdown has yet to be confirmed, the proposed location is the UFC Apex in Nevada. Musk has been keeping his followers in the loop about his training progress, humorously stating, “Am lifting weights throughout the day, preparing for the fight. Don’t have time to work out, so I just bring them to work.” This event marks the inaugural episode of 𝕏-Videos, showcasing Musk’s unique and innovative approach to both business and entertainment.
Reading Suggestion: ‘Threads’ Trending on it’s Rival ‘Twitter’
The rivalry between Musk and Zuckerberg escalated when Musk challenged the Meta CEO to the MMA clash earlier this year. The playful exchange began with Musk’s tweet expressing his willingness for a cage match, to which Zuckerberg responded enthusiastically with “send location.” Musk then proposed “Vegas Octagon” as the battleground, declaring, “If this is for real, I will do it.”
While Zuckerberg appeared to be training alongside UFC champions Israel Adesanya and Alexander Volkanovski, Musk has been honing his skills with legendary UFC fighter Georges St. Pierre and podcaster Lex Friedman.
UFC President Dana White has affirmed that both billionaires are fully committed to this unique battle of the tech titans, stating, “This would be the biggest fight ever in the history of the world. Bigger than anything that’s ever been done, it would break all pay-per-view records, these guys would raise hundreds of millions of dollars for charity.”
As the anticipation builds and the MMA spectacle draws near, the clash between these two prominent figures not only promises a thrilling competition but also underscores the potential for philanthropy and social impact on a grand scale. Stay tuned for more updates on this unprecedented event that is capturing the world’s attention.