- Dubai Police adds the state-of-the-art Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 electric vehicle to its luxury patrol car fleet.
- The EQS 580 features a dual-engine with 516 horsepower, accelerating from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.5 seconds.
- With a range of up to 717 kilometers on a full charge, the electric vehicle is equipped with cutting-edge artificial intelligence systems and interactive screens.
- Dubai Police’s strategic move aligns with its commitment to sustainable and environmentally friendly policing practices.
- This addition follows the introduction of the Hongqi E-HS9 electric vehicle to the fleet in October.
- The dazzling EQS 580 was officially unveiled by Maj Gen Khalil Ibrahim Al Mansouri, enhancing security across vital tourist destinations.
- Dubai Police’s incorporation of electric vehicles showcases innovation and sustainability in law enforcement.
- The initiative contributes to the UAE’s goal of reducing carbon emissions and supports the nation’s vision for a greener future.
Dubai Police Luxury Fleet
Dubai Police has incorporated the sleek Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 electric vehicle into its fleet of luxury patrol cars. This five-seat, all-wheel-drive marvel boasts a dual-engine with a whopping 516 horsepower (or 400Kw), capable of accelerating from zero to 100 kilometers per hour in just 4.5 seconds. Its impressive range extends up to 717 kilometers on a full charge, while advanced artificial intelligence systems and interactive screens elevate its performance to the next level.
This strategic addition aligns perfectly with Dubai Police’s commitment to environmentally-friendly practices and cutting-edge sustainable transport technology. Having introduced the first electric vehicle to their fleet back in October, a Hongqi E-HS9 from OneRoad Automotive Company, the force continues to lead by example in embracing the future of law enforcement.
Reading Suggestion: Dubai Police Issue Urgent Warning About Phishing Scam Targeting Residents
Draped in the signature green livery, the dazzling EQS 580 was officially unveiled at the Dubai Police Officers Club by Maj Gen Khalil Ibrahim Al Mansouri, Assistant Commander-in-Chief for Criminal Investigation Affairs. As Maj Gen Al Mansoori shared,
“The addition of supercars to our luxury patrol vehicle fleet enhances the security presence of our officers across essential tourist destinations, including iconic spots like Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, and JBR.”
The inclusion of the Mercedes EQS 580 further underscores Dubai Police’s dedication to blending innovation and sustainability, setting a pioneering example that not only enhances security but also contributes to the UAE’s mission of reducing carbon emissions.