- Dubai residents have access to a variety of real estate apps to find rentals, properties for sale, and more.
- Airbnb, known for holiday rentals, offers short and long-term rentals leased by private property owners in the UAE.
- Bayut is a leading property classified portal providing detailed area, school, and building guides for comprehensive property searches.
- BetterHomes, with over 40 years of experience, features verified listings and offers special services like property evaluation and mortgage assistance.
- Dubizzle, a versatile platform, allows users to find rentals, preloved furniture, cars, and more, with the option to verify users.
- Property Finder UAE, a reputable platform, provides verified property listings and designates ‘Super Agents’ for better user experiences.
- Wasl Properties, a renowned real estate company, offers a user-friendly app for finding rentals and managing tenancy contracts online.
- When searching for property online, users should check for RERA permit numbers, use licensed real estate brokers, and opt for verified listings.
There’s plenty to love about living in Dubai, but a standout reason is that everything you could need is at your fingertips.
From groceries to retail, fast food, taxis, and more, there’s an app for almost everything and, luckily, real estate is one of them.
Whether you’re looking for short and long-term rentals, thinking of moving to a new place, or considering buying property, there are several applications to help you with the search.
We’ve rounded up some of the best real estate apps in Dubai to kickstart the process.
Happy house hunting-Dubai
- Dubai Rent: Airbnb That’s right, Airbnb isn’t just for when you’re on holiday. The site gives you access to short and long-term rentals around the UAE, leased by private property owners. From villas to houses, apartments, and more, there’s a variety of options to choose from.
- ‘Superhost’ feature to identify experienced and top-rated hosts with excellent hospitality
- Special filters for beachfront, lakefront, amazing pools, attractions, and more
- Filters for prices, residential areas, size, and more
Where to find it: Download Airbnb on the App Store and Google Play or visit airbnb.ae/
Reading Suggestion: Dubai Records Over $2.88 Billion in Weeklong Real Estate Transactions
- Bayut As one of the UAE’s largest property classified portals, Bayut is a great place to start searching for a home. What makes this platform so special is that it delves deep into information about communities around the UAE.
- Detailed area, school, and building guides
- Filter properties by ‘drive time’ using your most frequently visited locations
- 360-degree online property tour or video tour options
Where to find it: Download Bayut on the App Store or Google Play or visit bayut.com/
- BetterHomes With over 40 years of experience buying and selling homes in the UAE, BetterHomes should be on your radar. This real estate brand features private and commercial properties for rent and sale.
- Verified listings
- Only features listings from their own agents
- Access to all agents in one place on the website
- Special services such as property evaluation, mortgage services, currency exchange, and more
Where to find it: Download BetterHomes on the App Store and Google Play or visit bhomes.com/en
- Dubizzle Whether you want to rent or buy property, find preloved furniture, buy or sell a car, and more, dubizzle could be the one-stop platform you’re looking for. While it’s not solely seen as a real estate platform, you can find great options for rentals, particularly if you’re looking for a house or flat share.
- ‘Verified’ feature to check if a user has been verified by dubizzle
- Short-term and long-term rentals available
- Filters for preferences including price, area, bedrooms, and specific keywords
Where to find it: Download dubizzle on the App Store or Google Play or visit dubai.dubizzle.com/
- Property Finder UAE As one of the most reputable real estate platforms around, Property Finder UAE should be high on your list. Whether you’re looking to rent or buy, you’ll find options to suit your needs.
- Verified property listings for a vetted selection
- ‘Super Agent’ designation for responsive and recently active agents
- Data guru feature providing key information about communities
Where to find it: Download Property Finder on the App Store or Google Play or visit propertyfinder.ae/
- Wasl Properties One of the most renowned real estate companies in the UAE, Wasl Properties has an app that makes finding rentals a breeze. While this company is known for its portfolio of commercial property for rent and sale, it also has an impressive collection of residential properties.
- Filter properties by residential area within your proximity
- 48-hour booking option to view properties and make offers
- Easy online tenancy contract creation and management
Where to find it: Download Wasl Properties on the App Store and Google Play or visit waslproperties.com/en
What to Keep in Mind When Searching for Property Online:
- Check every property listing for a RERA permit number
- Only use RERA-approved agents
- Opt for verified listings on the platform
- Confirm uncertain listings with real estate agency customer care
- Avoid advanced payments without receiving a tenancy contract
- Get a receipt for any payments and use cheques for better tracking