- 10 places around the world are offering financial incentives and grants to attract expats and digital nomads.
- Vermont, USA offers the Remote Worker Grant Program, providing eligible remote workers with up to $7,500.
- Albinen in Switzerland grants up to CHF 70,000 per family to new residents.
- Various towns in Sicily, Italy, have introduced initiatives to combat depopulation and offer incentives for new residents.
- Candela, Italy, offers financial incentives of €800 for singles and €2,000 for families to settle in the village.
- Chile’s Start-Up Chile program supports entrepreneurs and digital nomads with grants.
- Ireland provides grants and tax credits through Enterprise Ireland for approved start-ups.
- Ireland’s offshore communities offer €80,000 to non-business owners to settle on secluded islands.
- These destinations offer opportunities for a change of lifestyle and a fresh start.
- Consider exploring these locations and taking advantage of the financial incentives available.
In an era of remote work and digital nomadism, the idea of moving abroad has become increasingly enticing. However, the expenses associated with relocation can be daunting. Fortunately, there are several locations around the world that are actually willing to pay individuals and families to move there. MoneyTransfers.com has compiled a list of these enticing destinations, along with debunking a few rumours. Let’s explore where you might find your new home.
Jonathan Merry, CEO of MoneyTransfers.com, shares his insights: “For individuals seeking the expat or digital nomad lifestyle on a budget, these unique destinations offer a financial incentive to make the move. While they may not be bustling hubs of activity, they provide tranquil and picturesque settings to settle, work, and build a home for your family.”
- Vermont, USA: The Remote Worker Grant Program offers eligible remote workers up to $7,500, providing financial support for relocation expenses.
- Curtis, Nebraska, USA: The Rural Workforce Housing Fund (RWHF) offers matching grants to non-profit development organizations, aiming to enhance the supply of workforce housing in rural communities.
- Albinen, Switzerland: This scenic Swiss village provides grants of up to CHF 70,000 per family to attract new residents seeking a peaceful and idyllic lifestyle.
- Griegos, Teruel, Spain: Offering financial incentives to families with children, this charming village in Spain’s Aragón region presents an opportunity for a close-knit community experience.
- Sicily, Italy: Various towns in Sicily have implemented initiatives to combat depopulation, with Petralia Soprana offering incentives to preserve the local community and economy.
- Presicce-Acquarica, Province of Lecce, Italy: New residents can receive grants of up to €30,000 in this southern Italian region, encouraging settlement and rejuvenation.
- Candela, Italy: The mayor of Candela is combating depopulation by offering incentives of €800 for singles and €2,000 for families to move and establish roots in this charming village.
- Chile Start-Up Programs: Budding entrepreneurs and digital nomads can explore opportunities in Chile through the Start-Up Chile accelerator program, offering grants for various initiatives.
- Irish Grants for Start-Ups: Ireland’s Enterprise Ireland program supports entrepreneurship through financial incentives, providing approved businesses with funding and tax credits.
- Offshore Communities in Ireland: Non-business owners can receive €80,000 to settle in one of 23 secluded islands, enjoying the stunning landscapes and tranquility of Ireland.These destinations offer unique opportunities for individuals and families seeking a change of scenery and a fresh start. Take advantage of the financial incentives and explore a new chapter of your life in one of these enticing locations.