- Possibility of rainfall in certain areas of the UAE
- Fair to partly cloudy weather with low clouds over the east coast
- Chance of convective cloud formation later in the day
- Increased humidity during the night and Sunday morning in western coastal areas
- Light to moderate southeasterly to northeasterly winds, occasionally causing blowing dust
- Sea conditions expected to be slight in the Arabian Gulf and slight to moderate in the Oman sea
- High temperatures with Razeen and Gasyoura reaching 49°C, Abu Dhabi at 47°C, and Dubai at 46°C
- Cooler temperatures during the night with lows of 34°C in Abu Dhabi and 36°C in Dubai
The UAE is expected to experience varying weather conditions today, with a chance of rainfall in certain areas and high temperatures across the country. According to the National Centre of Meteorology, the weather will be fair to partly cloudy, with low clouds appearing over the east coast in the morning and the potential formation of convective clouds later in the day.
Reading Suggestion: Dubai to Sharjah in 12 minutes: New $102M RTA project launched
Cloud formation towards the east and south regions may lead to rainfall in the afternoon. Humidity is expected to increase during the night and Sunday morning along the western coastal areas. Winds will be light to moderate, blowing from the southeast to northeast direction. At times, the winds may cause blowing dust, with speeds ranging from 10 to 25 kmph and reaching up to 40 kmph.
The sea conditions will be slight in the Arabian Gulf and slight to moderate at times in the Oman sea.
In terms of temperatures, the mercury is set to rise with Razeen and Gasyoura reaching a scorching 49°C. Abu Dhabi will see temperatures around 47°C, while Dubai will experience highs of 46°C. The emirates can expect relatively cooler temperatures during the night, with lows of 34°C in Abu Dhabi and 36°C in Dubai.
Stay updated with the latest weather conditions and take necessary precautions to stay safe and comfortable during this period of extreme heat.