- TikTok unveils Add to Music feature in Dubai, allowing users to save favorite songs discovered on the platform to their music library.
- The feature enables seamless integration with Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon Music, based on user preference.
- Users can easily save songs by clicking the ‘Add Song’ button displayed beside the track name in TikTok videos.
- The ‘Add to Music’ feature was previously available in the US and UK, and is now accessible in 18 additional countries, including Dubai.
- This expansion aims to offer a convenient music-saving experience to users across various regions.
TikTok unveils Add to Music feature in Dubai
TikTok unveils Add to Music App feature is now available in the UAE, extending its reach beyond the UK and US.
Reading Suggestion: How UAE is supporting People of Determination
Instant Song Saves: TikTok’s Music Integration
This feature allows music enthusiasts to instantly save their favorite TikTok-discovered songs directly to their music library, offering seamless integration with preferred music streaming platforms.
Add Song Button
The ‘Add Song’ button, positioned next to the track’s title at the bottom of a TikTok video, activates this feature. Upon selection, the chosen song effortlessly gets saved to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon Music, based on the user’s preference.
By default, the track is added to a designated playlist, yet users have the flexibility to allocate it to either an existing or new playlist of their choice.
View this post on Instagram
Reading Suggestion: WhatsApp Channels: A New Way to Stay Connected with Your Favorites
TikTok’s ‘Add Song’ Expansion Availability
In addition to the UAE, this feature has expanded its accessibility to 18 other countries, including Canada, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Sweden, Thailand, Malaysia, Argentina, Colombia, The Netherlands, Turkey, South Africa, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
This broader availability follows the initial launch of the ‘Add to Music’ App in the US and UK back in November.