- Sheikh Mohammed announces an open call for young Emiratis to apply for the Minister of Youth role through a tweet on X.
- Potential ministers are expected to be familiar with national issues, passionate about serving the homeland, and courageous in representing their country.
- Candidates can showcase their competence and abilities by emailing the Council of Ministers at ContactUs@moca.gov.ae.
- UAE has consistently focused on engaging its youth, appointing Shamma bint Sohail Faris Al Mazrui as the world’s youngest minister at the age of 22 in 2016.
- The UAE has launched various initiatives to enhance the youth’s sense of national identity, including the Emirates Youth Council.
Career Opportunity: Minister of Youth Role
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, he announced an open call for young Emirati men and women to apply for Minister of Youth Role in the UAE government through a tweet on X.
إلى أبنائنا الشباب والشابات في دولة الإمارات ..
أبحث عن شاب أو شابة من المتميزين .. يمثلون قضايا الشباب .. وينقلون آراءهم .. ويتابعون الملفات الحكومية التي تهمهم .. ليكون وزيراً/وزيرةً للشباب معنا في حكومة الإمارات ..
نريده ملمّاً بقضايا وطنه، واعياً لواقع مجتمعه، ميدانياً في…
— HH Sheikh Mohammed (@HHShkMohd) September 24, 2023
Expertise and Job Roles
Sheikh Mohammed emphasized the desired attributes of the potential minister, stating they should be
“Familiar with the issues of their homeland, aware of the reality of their society, field in their work, rational in their presentation, courageous and strong in representing their country, passionate about serving the soil of their homeland.”
Read Also: Tax Job Market 2023 in UAE Gains Momentum
How to Apply?
Interested candidates have been instructed to showcase their competence, ability, and integrity by writing to the Council of Ministers via the email address ContactUs@moca.gov.ae.
World’s Youngest Minister
The UAE has consistently focused on engaging the Emirati youth, appointing Shamma bint Sohail Faris Al Mazrui as the Minister of State for Youth Affairs in 2016, making her the world’s youngest minister at the age of 22. Several initiatives have been launched to enhance the youth’s national identity, including the establishment of the Emirates Youth Council to represent youth in the government.